Help with the Mystery Box Challenge
If you are having problems participating in the Mystery Box Challenge please review these FAQs first. If the FAQs are not able to resolve your problem, please submit the Help Request Form which follows the FAQs.
Mystery Box Challenge FAQs
- I cannot login. What can I do?
- Can I change my username?
- I have forgotten my username. How do I find it?
- I have forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
- I did not receive a password reset email. What can I do?
- You may have misspelled your username and/or password. Try to login again.
- You must be registered to login. If you have not registered yet, register now.
Sorry, but no. Your username is the email address you used when you registered for the Mystery Box Challenge. You can change your email address by editing your profile but this will not change your username.
Your username is the email address you used when you registered for the Mystery Box Challenge.
If you have forgotten your password, please visit the password assistance page and submit the form. An email will be sent to you to reset your password.
If you did not receive a password reset email from firstname.lastname@example.org, please check your email application to make sure that the email was not blocked. Here are some steps to take:
- Check the junk or spam folder of your email application for the email.
- If the email seems to have been blocked, add email@example.com to your contacts or approved senders list. You must also submit the Help Request Form below so we can resend the email.
If the FAQs above were not able to resolve your problem, please submit this form. Note: All required form fields are proceeded by an asterisk (*).